Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Fairy Tale Tag

Hello beauties!

I have another fun tag today. This time is the 'Fairy Tale' Tag because who doesn't like fairy tales?
Let's get started!

Snow White - Do you consider yourself beautiful?
Yes! We are all beautiful!

Sleeping Beauty - How many hours do you sleep at night?
It really depends on how well my little girl is sleeping that night.

Cinderella - Do you have a curfew?
No, I don't. I'm 21 and live with my fiance and daughter so I can do pretty much everything I want.

Rapunzel - Do you love being outside?
Yes!!!!! I love nature so I really enjoy being outside.

Red Riding Hood - Do you trust strangers easily?
Definitely not! It takes a lot your me to trust people and more when I don't know them very well. 

The Wolf and the Seven Young Kids - Are you easily fooled?
Not at all!

Beauty and the Beast - What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?
We are all beautiful but if it would be as in a partner then their personalities, honesty, humbleness and things like that. 

The Little Mermaid - What would you sacrifice for love?
For my daughter I would sacrifice everything but as bad as it may sound I wouldn't sacrifice anything for my fiance because I don't think that when you are in a relationship you should sacrifice anything.

The Frog Prince - What do you find disgusting?
A dirty house, liars and drugs.

Jack and the Beanstalk - Do you have any plants?
No, it's already cold where I live and our plants already died.

Puss in Boots - Do you have pets? If not, do you want them?
Yes, I have a cat but she is more of a family member instead of a pet.

Bluebeard - What is your weak point?
I don't know...

Pinocchio - What is your biggest wish?
My biggest wish is to be able to provide my daughter with everything she needs and make her proud of being my daughter and also be her friend.

Peter Pan - What is your mental age?
I am very mature with the things I need to be mature with but I do have my own little 'wonderland' and I would say my mental age would be 10 years old but in normal life I think it would be way over my age.

The Star Money - What is your most valuable possession?
My mothers pictures, all the birthday cards she gave me and her favorite earrings 

The Snow Queen - Who is your best friend and what would you do for him/her?
My fiance and my childhood best friends and I would do anything for them! 

The Princess and the Pea - Are you sensitive?
A little.
Godfather Death - What qualities make a good parent?
There's not any guidelines on how to be a good parent so I'm not going to say anything other than if your child is happy, healthy, has a good place to live in and has everything it needs and it's loved then you are doing a good job.
The Worn-Out Dancing Shoes - Do you like parties?
Not really, I'm not a party girl. I don't drink or anything like that so I just pretty much just enjoy holiday family get together and things like that but not parties where you get drunk and probably don't even know what you are doing or what you did that night. I rather stay at home with my family and watch a movie or something.
The Emperor's New Clothes - Do you care a lot about your clothing?
Not as much as other people do, as long as I have something to wear I'm thankful and happy for actually having something to wear.

The Brave Little Tailor - Do you consider yourself brave?
Yes, I definitely do!

I tag everyone reading this, so I'll be waiting to see some of your answers!
Love,
Yari.

No comments:

Post a Comment