Thursday, November 27, 2014

I'm Thankful For...



Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone have a good day with their love ones and enjoy this day with your family and friends. I think we should be thankful of what we have every day but it is nice to have a day where you can be with your loved ones and enjoy yourself. Sometimes we forget how blessed and lucky we are and we just focus on the negativity in our lives that we just don't see all the good things around us. Try to remind yourself of the things you are grateful for everyday don't just wait until Thanksgiving. Well without any further due I will share the things I am thankful  for this year.

This year I am thankful for having a beautiful family, my daughter, my fiance and my cat daughter. This year I have been so blessed, I got engaged, we found out we were pregnant, I had an amazing pregnancy, along the way came our cat Marceline who we call our cat daughter because she is part of our little family, I was finally brave enough to start blogging and now I'm about to open my own Etsy store. This year like you guys already know I became a mother and I have grown so much as a person , learned so many things and now I have a whole new point of view on life. I have realized that family is important but also that family doesn't always mean you are blood related, there are people who are a;ways there for you and who truly love you and those are family too.I have learned to be stronger and not to let things or people hurt me because after all I know who I am and I know I am better than that. I am thankful for all the wonderful opportunities blogging has given me, for the new friends I've made and for all of the support I have been getting from you guys. Last but not least I am thankful for who I have become.

What are you thankful for?     

2 comments:

  1. I wish we celebrated thanksgiving here in the UK! x

    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway over on my blog if you want to take a look :)
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you could just gather with your loved ones, make your own holiday, I think that would be fun and even more special!

      I will gladly take a look at your blog, I have very bad luck though haha I never win anything.

      xoxo :)

      Delete