Friday, October 3, 2014

The Blogger Tag!

Hello beauties

I was very surprised to be tag by the beautiful Megan from Room With a Bloom

Let's begin!


1) Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted to share my opinion with others and also help others in need. I also wanted to become more social and make new friends.

2) Who's your idol?
My idol will always be my mom. She was everything I would like to become. She was a great and amazing hardworking woman with so many good qualities. (She passed away when I was 13 years old)

3) If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I would love to live in England, Australia or Canada.

4) What's your signature scent?
My signature scent is Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture.

5) What's your favourite makeup brand?
Benefit and Too Faced


6) Would you choose high street or high end fashion?
Definitely high street because I don't really care about brands as long as the quality is good and it looks good I'm a happy girl. I love saving money whenever I can.

7) What's your favourite song?
That's a difficult question. Who only has one favorite song? I know I don't!


8) What's your favourite album?
I'm not sure at the moment but I can tell you some of my favorite bands. I love A.F.I , A Day To Remember, We The Kings and Sleeping with Sirens.


9) Facebook, Twitter or Instagram? 
I spend most of my time on Twitter and on my personal Facebook.


10) Which celebrity styles inspires you?
The one person who inspires me is Zoella the amazing youtuber and blogger.


11) What's your best holiday?
Halloween and Christmas!

I would like to tag:
Amanda Faith Wright
Underland to wonderland

Love, Yari.



No comments:

Post a Comment