Monday, October 27, 2014

Mini Birthday Haul



Hello beauties

Since it was my birthday last weekend I decided to buy 3 things for myself that I would actually use almost daily. As you can see in the picture I bought eyeliner, lipstick and eyebrow product because those are the things I use the most.
Eyebrows are very important!



I love having nice eyebrows because the frame your face and they can make you look put together even if you don't have a full face of makeup on. I have been dying to try the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip brow  for a long time because I have seen so many pictures of people wearing it and their brows look amazing. I was very excited to try it and I'm so glad I bought it.

The next thing I bought was the Stila eyeliner, I have many different kinds of eyeliners in my collection but I needed to get a new felt tip eyeliner so I decided to give this one a try because it had amazing reviews and I didn't have it in my collection already. It is a very good eyeliner and it's very easy to apply as well.




Last but not least a bought a Mac Cosmetics lipstick because I was watching one of Bubzbeauty videos and she was wearing this shade and I thought it was absolutely stunning and I definitely needed it to have it! If you love purple lipsticks like I do, then you definitely need this in your life! I have a feeling that this might become my signature lipstick! I absolutely love it!

What's your signature lipstick?

No comments:

Post a Comment