Monday, July 21, 2014

My Makeup Story Tag!

Hello friends

Last night while I was browsing through Twitter I found a fellow blogger and read her Makeup Story Tag. I totally loved it and thought that it would be something fun to do so here we go!

1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?

When I started wearing makeup I think I was around 10 or 11 years old when I was attending modeling school.

2. How did you get into makeup?

Well I was attending a modeling school and we were supposed to wear makeup and they also gave us some makeup classes and I thought it was very interesting and fun.

3. What are some of your favorite brands?

Too Faced, NYX, Revlon, Benefit, Mac...

4. What does makeup mean to you?

Makeup is art, is a way to express yourself. No makeup look is always the same and no one is the same. It's a way to have fun, a way to enhance your natural beauty.

5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be?


  • Mascara because I could also use it as eyeliner
  • Lip stain because I could use it as blush
  • Powder because I have oily skin
  • Brow powder because I could use it as an eyeshadow or maybe even as a bronzer
  • Moisturizer
6.What is your favorite thing about makeup?

My favorite thing about makeup is the fact that can make you look totally different even if you use it just to enhance your natural beauty.

7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs high end makeup?

I love drugstore makeup just as much as I love high end makeup. They are both great but for some products like foundation I rather go with high end because of the variety of shades.

8. What is one tip of advice you can give a beginner?

Keep trying! At the beginning you might not be the best but if you keep trying your skills will get better so don't give up or feel bad.

9. What is one makeup trend you never understood?

80's makeup! Do you really need all those bright colors all over your face? Balance is always good ladies!

10. What do you think about the beauty community on YouTube/ Blogging community?

I love it. I have found so many lovely fellow bloggers and they are so sweet and supportive.

Well friends I hope you enjoy the tag and have a great day everyone!

Love,
Yari.

No comments:

Post a Comment