Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Hello friends!

Today I wanted to share one of my pregnancy must haves!

The Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow.

This pillow is amazing and a lifesaver. I'm almost seven months and I was having really bad back, legs and neck pains until I bought the Snoogle Total Body Pillow. The pillow supports your back, your baby bump and it's designed to follow the natural contour and shape of your body from head to toe. And even if you don't use it for one night your partner will. My partner enjoys my pregnancy pillow more than me sometimes. The first time he tried it he fell asleep instantly! It retails for $59.99 but it's totally worth it! You can get it on Amazon, Toys R Us, Target, Motherhood, Walmart...



www.motherhood.com
www.amazon.com


Contact me at:
Instagram: www.instagram.com/yari_tejas
Facebook: www.facebook.com/YarisAdventures
Twitter: www.twitter.com/yarisadventures
Email: yarisadventures@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment